Sunday 14 January 2007

Maggies's BIG 50

This is the event we had been waiting for; Maggies's 50th birthday. The party was held at the Great Tythe Barn, Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
This photo is Maggie with David.



I think there were about 70 at the party, of those attending Sue and I must have known at least half the people. As is usual with these meetings, we caught up on lots of news.
I have put the next photo in of Sue and myself because it is not often I'm seen in such posh kit. It is at least 8 years since I have had the DJ on - yes it does still fit!!!!




This was taken early on in the evening before the ceilidah so everyone is looking at their best.





This is the Tythe Barn, on the ground floor the tables were set for the meal, which was excellent.

Thanks to Maggie for a great evening and to the supporting cast (Andy).


No comments: